Why would Drew Nelson, Manager for the Town of Winter Park, direct the Winter Park Police to interfere with construction vehicles working on the underpass?
This project has a “haul road agreement” (see attached) signed by the town allowing construction vehicles on Kings Crossing road.
The Town of Winter Park is under contract to
1. Fully and completely support the underpass project
2. Not interfere in any way with the construction of the underpass
3. To remove the at grade crossing at Kings Crossing Road when the underpass is operational
4. To pay for $1.75 million towards the underpass
5. To pay for and construct The Kings Crossing Extension.
Call Drew and ask him why the Town of Winter Park continues to not honor its agreement and continues to interfere with the development of the underpass. You can reach him at 970-726-8081 option 1, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org